Vauth-Sagel VS Envi Space XX Synchronized Dual Waste Bin – 450mm 2 X 35L Bin in Grey
Waste sorting is a big topic even in a small kitchen. Thanks to this solution, though, it’s not a big problem. Equipped with a guide system, self-closure and shock absorption, it accommodates large containers even in small kitchen cabinets. The system can be used directly under the counter top, enabling easy input of waste, directly from the work surface.
- 2 x 35 Litre Removable buckets
- Soft Closing
- Highly durable metal cover to trap unpleasant odours and moisture
- Cleanliness and hygiene are paramount with these bins – quality materials have been carefully selected for this purpose
- 3D Front adjustment to door. 3D Cam Shaft Adjustment.
- Allows simple, convenient front adjustment, even after installing into the cabinet.
- Installation templates supplied. No measuring necessary.
- 50kg load capacity runners
- Internal width required = 418mm
- Minimum internal height = 580mm
- Minimum internal depth = 515mm
- Modular Cabinet Width = 450mm
- Tool-Free Assembly Of The System On The Runners.
- No tools needed when assembling the system on the runners.
- For Usage Underneath the Countertop or Drawer
- Retrofit Ready. Can be installed in existing cabinetry without removing the countertop.
- Clearly Arranged Waste Separation. Different bins with the option to store different kinds of waste. So you can easily separate the waste.
- Synchronised Runners With Over Extension. Easy removal of the rear bin without first having to remove the front bin.
- Powder Coated Lid. For additional storage space.
- Bins are Made of Food Proof Plastic. Suitable for storing pet food, for example.
- Easy To Clean & Dishwasher Safe. Smooth surfaces for easy cleaning. Bins can be washed in the dishwasher at up to 70°C.
- Bin Handles. For bag fastening, easy carrying and removal of the bins.
- Integrated Soft And Self-Closing. Damping mechanism for smooth and silent closing